Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

     Talking about biking alone, 2012 was a far better year than 2011.  I got to take part on a couple of critical mass rides, and I got a chance to participate on three massively organized rides.  Also, I doubled my milage in 2012, in comparison to 2011.  Thinking about all the great things I accomplished in 2012, led me to thinking about the things I want to get done in 2013...

  1. Be more healthy
  2. Do more miles than in 2012 (500+)
  3. Do Conquer the Coast again
  4. Do Trek Breast Cancer Awareness ride again
  5. Do 2013 SA Marathon Bike Tour again (if offered)
  6. Do Tour de Cure
  7. Learn how to adjust derailleurs (front & back)
  8. Learn how to replace and adjust shifter & brake cables
  9. Begin a bike restoration project
  10. Commute twice a week to work for at least a month

      As an unofficial #11, I would like to continue updating this blog and hopefully meet more people in the cycling community.  I hope everyone had a great 2012, and like me... looking forward to a great 2013.

Be Safe and Be Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment