Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2nd

With the first 60 days of the year done, I feel myself lagging a little bit behind.  I haven't put as many miles under my wheels as I would have liked, but I feel much better this far into the year than I did last year.  I'll be honest. I didn't get any bike rides done in January, but I did get 5 bike rides done in February for a grand total of 31.71 Miles.  That leaves me 468.29 short of my 500+ goal for the year.

A little part of me is a little disappointed that I only did a little under 32 miles in February, yet I feel good about the possibilities for this year.  Two of the trips in February was me going to work and coming back from work.  The first commute is done. The hurdle has been jumped. The cat is out of the proverbial bag. I know it's do-able. I biked to work and I didn't feel particularly fatigued ,tired, or lacking concentration. For the remainder of the week, I had a sense of accomplishment.  Sadly, the weather has taken a cold turn around this parts, and I am not yet acclimated to riding in anything bellow 50 degrees.  It's warming up though...  and warmer weather brings me and other cyclists to the roads.

2013 Mile total: 31.71 Miles

Be Safe and Be Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment